HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to easily and properly replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer:
- Lift the scanning unit, then open the top cover.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, grab its handle and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold both sides of the cartridge and gently rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
- Bend the tab on the side of the cartridge until it breaks loose. Use this tab to pull the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then insert it until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover, then lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
The HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com is more budget-friendly than its OEM counterparts. But it can still deliver the same exceptional print results, allowing for the crisp, professional pages you expect.
Can you tell me more about product warranties?
Sure! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind. Your complete satisfaction is our top aim.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! You'll have your remanufactured toner cartridge in no time because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them on the same day.