HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Using advanced laser technology, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs can effectively meet all your printing, copying and scanning needs. In fact, it allows for fast print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, with the first page out in just under 9.5 seconds. Just make sure, however, that you're ready in case this printer runs out of toner. Why not turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacement options? Our duo of remanufactured toner cartridges can make short work of any print job. Check out our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers an impressive 2200-page yield, and HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which can provide up to 1500. They can deliver super-sharp, OEM-quality print output, minus the considerable expenses. As additional protection, Inkjets.com includes a solid warranty coverage with them. Order now and get up 54% off, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs printer:
- Lift the scanner assembly, then open the top cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grabbing its handle and pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold both sides of the cartridge and gently rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose. Use it to pull the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Position the new toner cartridge accordingly with the tracks inside the printer. Slide it in until the cartridge is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover, then lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. You'll need to make sure the area they're stored in is also clean and dust-free. To better retain the composition of your cartridges, it pays to keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our high-quality yet cost-effective options, like our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield and HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Printer
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $17.95