HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fn TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M132fn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a drum unit for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132mfn is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly and then open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge installed temporarily from the computer. Place it on a surface covered with paper to prevent accidental staining.
- Remove the old drum unit from the printer.
- Remove the new drum unit from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new drum unit.
- Align the new drum unit with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new drum unit until it is firmly in place.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the new drum unit.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
How long will drum units last?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, replacement drum units from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 19A (CF1219A) drum units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132mfn or you get your money back--no questions asked.