HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fw Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
As a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the HP LASERJET PRO MFP M132FW makes it easy to get everything you need done, ensuring you stay productive day in and day out. Great for small offices and businesses, it promises quality prints, copies, scans, and faxes, making sure you impress each time.
Replacement consumables for the HP LASERJET PRO MFP M132FW include HP 19A (CF219A) Compatible Drum Units. They come with more than 40% off in discounts and are estimated to yield up to about 12,000 pages.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a drum unit for the HP LASERJET PRO MFP M132FW is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly and then open the top cover.
- Temporarily remove the toner cartridge from the printer by pulling it out.
- Remove the old drum unit by pulling it out.
- Remove the new drum unit from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new drum unit.
- Align the new drum unit with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new drum unit into the printer until it is firmly seated.
- Insert the toner cartridge back into the printer.
- Close the top cover and then lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, replacement drum units from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 19A (CF219A) Compatible Drum Units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LASERJET PRO MFP M132FW or you get your money back--no questions asked.