HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132snw Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
As an all-in-one machine, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132snw offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, with navigation made easy by a two-line LCD control panel. It is easy to use and supports a range of paper types and sizes, making it a convenient addition to any small office or business.
Available consumables for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132snw include compatible HP 19A (CF1219A) drum units, each one rated to yield up to about 12,000 pages. All HP 19A drum units come with discounts of up to 41% off.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a drum unit for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132snw, just follow these easy steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly and then open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge installed temporarily from the computer. Prevent accidental staining by placing a piece of paper on the surface where you will be putting the toner cartridge on.
- Remove the old drum unit from the printer.
- Remove the new drum unit from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new drum unit.
- Align the new drum unit with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new drum unit until it is firmly in place.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the new drum unit.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are drum units separate from toner cartridges?
Yes, they are. You need a separate toner cartridge to create the prints you need. If needed, you can replace your toner cartridge when you replace your drum unit.
Can I store replacement drums?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to store them in a cool, dry place. This will make sure they stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 19A (CF1219A) drum units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132snw or you get your money back--no questions asked.