LaserJet Pro MFP M28aCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M28a
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a is never a taxing process. Here's how:
- Lift open the cartridge door.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Holding both sides of the new cartridge, rock it gently to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Bend the tab found on the left side of the new cartridge until it breaks loose.
- Use the tab to completely remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective shield from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it's firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Our compatible toner cartridges are perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a printer, and will keep its warranty intact. What's more, they are more cost-effective compared to the options you're used to, but still a champion in delivering the sharpest and best print output.
Any tips on how to prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
With proper storage, it's easy to make your toner cartridges last longer. You'll want to keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain the toner quality and composition. Avoid storing them alongside gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
When do I get my orders from Inkjets.com?
Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day just as long they're placed before 3pm Pacific Time—except Fridays, weekends and holidays—so you won't be waiting long at all.