HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
You can effectively deal with even the largest print tasks with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a. It offers fast print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute, and allows for crisp output via its 600x600 dpi resolution. A 150-sheet max media capacity ensures worry-free paper handling. But to get consistent, high-quality print results, make sure you're using only replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 48A (CF248A) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge, which offers a superb 1000-page yield. Aside from helping you get more printing done, it can create the incredibly sharp and brilliant monochrome output you need—and at a price you can easily afford! Start saving on your replacement toner by ordering this cartridge. You can get up to 42% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a is never a taxing process. Here's how:
- Lift open the cartridge door.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Holding both sides of the new cartridge, rock it gently to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Bend the tab found on the left side of the new cartridge until it breaks loose.
- Use the tab to completely remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective shield from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it's firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Our compatible toner cartridges are perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a printer, and will keep its warranty intact. What's more, they are more cost-effective compared to the options you're used to, but still a champion in delivering the sharpest and best print output.
Any tips on how to prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
With proper storage, it's easy to make your toner cartridges last longer. You'll want to keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain the toner quality and composition. Avoid storing them alongside gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
When do I get my orders from Inkjets.com?
Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day just as long they're placed before 3pm Pacific Time—except Fridays, weekends and holidays—so you won't be waiting long at all.