HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn is notable for its fast print speeds of up to 40 monochrome pages per minute, at maximum resolution of up to 4800x600 dpi. It also allows for auto duplexing and mobile printing to ensure a smoother, more convenient process. But when the device is already running out of toner, you only need to get high-quality replacements from Inkjets.com, your leading source. We have the HP 26X (CF226X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which can print up to 9,000 pages. With its incredible page yield, completing any print task is a worry-free experience. Not only that, this cartridge can produce sharp and vivid output comparable to OEMs, but comes at a more budget-friendly price. Order today and save up to 77%, and get free shipping!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Is the toner almost out? Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn by using this quick guide:
- Open the front door by first pressing the release button located on the right side of the printer.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge to remove it from the device.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box. Then, remove it from its packaging shell.
- Hold the ends of the new toner cartridge and rock it gently front to back up to six times. This way, the toner is distributed evenly inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then install it. Make sure that it's seated firmly inside.
- Close the front door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. The number is an estimate, however, so the amount you get will depend on some essential factors, including the resolution settings of your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn printer, complexity of the document, type of paper, and frequency of use.
How do compatible toner cartridges save me money?
The HP 26X (CF226X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com has excellent page yield and always delivers the sharpest and most detailed print results. While it can match OEMs in quality and performance, this cartridge won't make a massive dent on your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Printer
Regular Price: $196.95
Special Price $29.95