HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw TonerCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door by pressing the release button.
- Pull out the old toner.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, then pull the release tab.
- Remove your toner cartridge from its packaging shell. Then, hold it from both ends and rock it around 5 to 6 times.
- Install your new toner back to the printer. Make sure that it’s aligned with the tracks inside the machine.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy in bulk. How can I store unopened toners properly?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If not in use, please store them in their original packaging and in a cool, dry place. Also, make sure that they are not exposed to direct sunlight and are standing upright to prevent leaks.
What’s the difference between the two cartridges?
Both cartridges produce high-quality outputs. However, they differ in the number of pages they can give you. Our HP 26X (CF226X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can produce up to 9,000 pages, while our HP 26A (CF226A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can produce up to 3,100 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks cost a lot less than OEM cartridges. Other than the money you’ll save, you’ll also help save the environment, as we take these non-biodegradable materials, clean them, and reuse them.