HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front door release button and open your printer’s front door.
- Pull out the old toner.
- Unpack your new toner. Then, hold it by its handle and gently rock it five or six times.
- Pull out the sealing tap on the new toner.
- To install the new toner, make sure that it’s aligned with the printer’s tracks. Insert it until it’s firmly seated.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two toners?
These two toners are both made to meet and exceed OEM standards. However, they differ with the amount of ink they carry. Our HP 55X (CE255X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 12,500 pages, while our HP 55A (CE255A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If I buy more than one toner, how can I store the extra cartridge?
To make sure the extra cartridge do not dry up, please store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.