HP LaserJet Pro P1102s TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1102s
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro P1102s printer is a cakewalk. Here's a handy guide to get you started:
- Open the print cartridge door by lifting it up.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the device.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge level using both hands, then rock it gently front to back to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge via the pull tab.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the printer, making sure it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But this is only an estimate, because the amount you'll get will depend on these important factors—resolution settings of your HP LaserJet Pro P1102s, type of paper, and how frequent you use your device.
How do I properly store my HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge?
Make sure to avoid exposing it harsh lighting and extreme changes in temperature. This means keeping them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. By storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials, you can also extend the life and retain the quality of your compatible toner cartridge.
Can you tell me more about Inkjets.com's shipping details?
No problem! We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders reaching $30 or more are shipped for free.