LaserJet Pro P1566Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1566
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 7-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro P1566, LaserJet Pro M1536dnf and many more!Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-Pack
Includes 7x HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$118.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro P1566, LaserJet Pro M1536dnf, LaserJet Pro M1537dnf and many more!Learn More$94.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Includes 4x HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeLearn More$72.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2100 each Page Yield$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet Pro P1566 is quick and easy work, especially when you follow these proper steps:
- Open the print cartridge door, grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its package. Pull the tab and remove the sealing tape completely.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and rock it gently back and forth a few times. This way, the toner inside is distributed evenly.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it's firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new ink cartridges that have been made specifically to adhere to their compatible printer model's quality specifications. While not branded, compatible toner cartridges like our HP 78A (CE278A) are guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro P1566 workgroup printer without voiding its warranties.
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is key to this. Make sure your toner cartridges are kept in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. Exposure to strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures, after all, can negatively affect their composition. Store them in a horizontal position instead of upright, and the spot they're kept in should always remain clean and dust-free.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your additional protection.