HP LaserJet 1000 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
A personal monochrome laser printer, the HP LaserJet 1000 promises professional-looking prints each time, with print speeds up to 10 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 dpi. It is also easy to use and energy-efficient to operate, supporting flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes for your every printing requirement.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1000 include HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Get these replacement toner cartridges with more than 55% off in discounts and page yields of up to an estimated 2,500.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1000, simply follow these steps:
- Open the toner door. It is normal to feel some resistance. Opening the toner door conveniently lifts the toner cartridge for easy access for removal.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab straight out to the side until all of tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1000 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.