HP LaserJet 1018 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Print stunning photos with our compatible HP Laserjet 1018 toner cartridge that are designed to deliver exceptional prints. We also provide excellent customer service, free shipping for orders above $30, and a 1-year money-back guarantee.
Be it for personal or small to midsize business use, the HP Laserjet 1018 sure takes printing to a totally different level. It features the HP FastRes 1200 image enhancement technology, so it delivers only clear, vivid, bold prints on plain and specialty paper up to legal sizes, postcards, labels, card stock, transparencies, and envelopes.
But you might think, do I have to buy only a genuine toner cartridge to enjoy exceptional-quality prints? Well, not necessarily because here at Inkjets, we offer the HP 12A (Q2612A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge that delivers the same high-quality prints but at a fraction of the cost. Buy one and see the results.
Compatible toner for HP Laserjet 1018
The HP Laserjet 1018 uses HP 12A toner cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in installing compatible HP LaserJet 1018 toner cartridges:
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP LaserJet 1018.
- Open the toner cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to become idle and silent before you remove the empty cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently rock it from side to side several times.
- Remove all the tape used to protect the cartridge before you install it.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and insert it until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my HP Laserjet 1018. Can I still cancel it?
Yes, but only if the order is not yet out for delivery. If it has been shipped already, you may return it for a refund.
How can I prevent damage to the new toner cartridge during installation?
When installing a new toner cartridge, make sure to remove it from the packaging only when you are ready to install it. As much as possible, minimize its exposure to direct light to prevent it from drying out.
Can I wash my clothes in hot water to remove the toner stain?
No. Hot water can set the toner into the fabric. Use cold water instead.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $23.95