HP LaserJet 1022n TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1022n
- Special Price $133.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $105.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $98.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $56.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) HP 12A Black
- Special Price $30.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1022N, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner door. It is normal to feel some resistance. Opening the toner door conveniently lifts the toner cartridge for easy access for removal.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab straight out to the side until all of tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 12A (Q2612A) JUMBO Black Compatible Toner Cartridges and HP 12A (Q2612A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1022N will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.