HP LaserJet 1100 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet 1100 is a personal monochrome laser printer made with the home user in mind. Aside from being EPA Energy Star compliant, this machine will not only help you save on energy costs, but it'll save you desktop space as well. You can save on supply costs too when you use Inkjets.com products.
Our HP 92A (C4092A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge provides up to 2,500 pages of clean, vivid prints at an economical price compared with genuine HP supplies. You get great savings without sacrificing quality or reliability when you buy from Inkjets.com. Check out what we have to offer and let us help you save.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer door and remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging, and then gently shake it from side to side in order to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the right side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge in the printer. Be certain that the toner is firmly in position, and then close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I store my extra toner?
The HP 92A (C4092A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. We strongly suggest you use it before then to get the best results. You can help keep your extra toner good in storage by keeping it in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.
What is a compatible cartridge?
Our compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers to be compatible with certain printers. These are brand new and are tested and cleaned to ensure they’ll work perfectly with your machine.
Is your shipping limited to the US?
Unfortunately, yes. At the moment, we only ship to US territories. This includes all US states, territories, and military and diplomatic addresses.