HP LaserJet 1100a Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP LaserJet 1100A lets you print at resolutions of up to 600 dpi with Resolution Enhancement technology, allowing you to create professional documents each time. It also comes with EconoMode to help you save on toner, while manual duplexing functionality lets you print on both sides to save on paper. Replacement cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1100A include compatible HP 92A (C4092A) black toner cartridges. Available with more than 55% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 2,500 pages, which is comparable to what OEM toner products offer. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1100A is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover. If the scanner is attached, move the printer to the edge of your workspace to get the clearance necessary to open the printer cover fully.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. It is best to install replacement toner cartridges right away after taking them out of their packages.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 92A (C4092A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 1100A or you get your money back! No questions asked.