HP LaserJet 1150 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 1150 with these 8 easy steps:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the right side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer, making sure that the print cartridge is in position.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printed pages have dropouts. Do I have to replace the toner cartridge to resolve this issue?
Yes, that's possible after you ruled out all the other possible causes such as a defective sheet of media and a bad media lot. Dropouts may also be due to a defective toner cartridge, so replace it if necessary.
Why am I getting vertical lines on the printouts?
Vertical lines on the printouts are sometimes caused by a scratch on the photosensitive drum inside the toner cartridge. Replace the cartridge if this is the case.
For orders below $30, how much would I pay for shipping?
A standard fee of $3.95 will apply for orders below $30 and that are not shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories.