HP LaserJet 1150 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
When work continues to pile up, you'd need a reliable workhorse that can handle the basic tasks for you—enter the HP Laserjet 1150. This all-in-one machine works primarily as a laser printer, churning out up to 10,000 pages a month with speeds of up to 18 pages per minute at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. It can also scan and copy and it can handle up to 250 sheets, so you'd never have to waste time loading paper from time to time. With a machine as reliable as this, who'd want it to stop working simply because it runs out of toner? No one, right? So, get your needed replacement toner cartridge here at Inkjets.com. We've got the HP 24X Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge available at a really low price. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 1150 with these 8 easy steps:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the right side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer, making sure that the print cartridge is in position.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printed pages have dropouts. Do I have to replace the toner cartridge to resolve this issue?
Yes, that's possible after you ruled out all the other possible causes such as a defective sheet of media and a bad media lot. Dropouts may also be due to a defective toner cartridge, so replace it if necessary.
Why am I getting vertical lines on the printouts?
Vertical lines on the printouts are sometimes caused by a scratch on the photosensitive drum inside the toner cartridge. Replace the cartridge if this is the case.
For orders below $30, how much would I pay for shipping?
A standard fee of $3.95 will apply for orders below $30 and that are not shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories.