HP LaserJet 1160 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Great for small offices and businesses, the HP LASERJET 1160 boasts of print speeds up to 20 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi effective output, ensuring quality prints each time. It is also supports flexible paper handling and two paper input trays and features EconoMode to help you save on toner.
Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LASERJET 1160 include HP 49A (Q5949A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Available with more than 45% off in discounts, they are rated to produce up to about 2,500 pages.
Shop today! Order $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace a cartridge for the HP LASERJET 1160, simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door by grasping the center and pulling the print cartridge door toward you.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Slide the new toner cartridge in, pushing it all the way until it is firmly seated in place.
- Close the print cartridge door by holding It on both sides and lifting it up until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 49A (Q5949A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LASERJET 1160 or you get your money back--no questions asked.