LaserJet 1160LeCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1160Le
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1150Le, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it out of the printer.
- Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner spills.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold toner cartridge at both ends and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Align new toner cartridge with cartridge slot in the printer.
- Insert new toner cartridge into slot until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both have passed our stringent checks to ensure quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges make use of repurposed cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible HP 49A (Q59459) black toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1150Le come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied, simply let our customer service team know and we will provide you with a refund. No questions asked.
How long to replacement toner cartridges last?
Compatible HP 49A black toner cartridges have estimated page yields of 2,500. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.