HP LaserJet 1200n TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1200n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1200N is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the toner door. It is normal to feel some resistance. Opening the toner door conveniently lifts the toner cartridge for easy access for removal.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab straight out to the side until all of tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP LaserJet 1200N and won't void the printer's warranty.