HP LaserJet 1220 TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1220
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1220 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine in a diagonal manner. Set it aside properly to avoid toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape at the end of the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out. Do not touch any of the toner on the exposed parts of the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure arrows on the cartridge are pointing in the direction of the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing our stringent quality checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges have been repurposed and made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of prints and copies that replacement toner cartridges can produce. Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Both compatible HP 15X (C7115X) high-yield black toner cartridges and remanufactured HP 15A (C7115A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 31220 and won't void the printer's warranty. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.