HP LaserJet 1220se TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1220se
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1220se is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the toner door. You will feel some resistance but this is normal. Simply pull firmly on the toner door to open it.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it out to the side completely.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 1220se, but compatible HP 15X (C7115X) high-yield black toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges. On the other hand, remanufactured HP 15A (C7115A) black toner cartridges are repurposed cartridges that have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning, restocking with toner, and the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure desired printing quality.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so they are best kept away from direct light. They should also be kept sealed in their packages, only taken out right before replacement. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. You can avoid them by disposing of old cartridges properly and not shaking new toner cartridges after removing the sealing tape. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, it can be washed off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.