HP LaserJet 1300n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The HP Laserjet 1300N monochrome laser printer delivers professional-quality business documents in a wide variety of media types including cards, envelopes, transparencies, labels, and plain paper. It prints at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute with a maximum resolution of up to 1200 dpi. It connects via USB or LAN, and it has a generous paper capacity of up to 510 sheets. If it starts running low on toner, it pays to have a replacement HP toner cartridge on hand. Get our more affordable but high-quality HP 13X (Q2613X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It delivers the same high print quality but costs up to 60% off. Buy your needed replacement HP ink cartridge here!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 1300N:
- Open the front door of the HP Laserjet 1300N. Pull it so that the old toner cartridge will slide towards you.
- Grasp the toner cartridge and remove it completely from the printer.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and remove it from the plastic protective bag.
- Before you install the cartridge, make sure to remove the shipping lock. Simply flip it and pull it off the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the front door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to extend the life of the toner cartridge in my HP Laserjet 1300N printer?
Yes, there is. To extend the life of the toner cartridge, activate the EconoMode feature of your Laserjet 1300N. This feature consumes less toner when printing.
How can I prevent damage to the unused HP toner cartridge when in storage?
To prevent damage to the unused HP toner cartridge, you must store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Will I get the exact number of 4,000 pages with the HP 13X (Q2613X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
The actual number of printed pages depends on the print coverage of your print jobs. If you print mostly graphics and images, it's less likely to produce 4,000 pages.