HP LaserJet 1300xi TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1300xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1300xi, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner door. You will feel some resistance but this is normal. Just pull firmly on the toner door to open it.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it out completely to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure it is firmly place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured ones are repurposed, sent to manufacturers to be cleaned, refilled with toner, and made like new with the necessary part repairs or replacements.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Definitely. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. Your compatible HP 13X (Q2613X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 1300xi or you get your money back! No questions asked.