HP LaserJet 1320nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1320nw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 1320NW:
- Open the toner cartridge door of your HP Laserjet 1320NW.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Then, carefully bend the tab on the left side of the toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the plastic tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge from side to side several times.
- Install the toner cartridge inside firmly until it is completely secured.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting faded printouts. Should I replace the toner cartridges on my HP Laserjet 1320NW to resolve this print quality problem?
Faded printouts are often due to a low toner supply. Yes, you may replace the old toner cartridge with a new one for improved print quality.
The printouts contain vertical lines. What to do?
If the printout contains vertical lines, it's most likely that the photosensitive drum inside the cartridge is scratched. You may replace the 'problem' cartridge with a new one to fix the issue.
What makes the Compatible HP 49X different from the Compatible HP 49A?
The Compatible HP 49X is the high-yield version while the Compatible HP 49A is the standard black toner cartridge. The former contains more toner, so it prints more than twice the number of pages that the latter yields.