HP LaserJet 1320t TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1320t
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320t is easy. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the printer by grasping the center and pulling it toward you.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge to remove it. Take care not to touch the black sponge transfer roller inside the printer to prevent damaging the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge gently from side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and seals on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 49A and HP 49X toner cartridges?
Both are black toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1320t, but HP 49A (Q5949A) cartridges are standard-capacity cartridges while HP 49X (Q5949X) cartridges offer higher yields. HP 49A cartridges are great for everyday printing requirements while HP 49X cartridges are ideal for heavier printing demands.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 28 months to two years.