HP LaserJet 2200d TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2200d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic guide to installing compatible HP LaserJet 2200D Toner Cartridges:
- Ensure that the top cover of your HP LaserJet 2200D is open.
- Pull the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Be careful not to expose it to light for several minutes to avoid any damage.
- There's a sealing tape tab on the end of the toner cartridge. Gently bend that tab until the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Make sure not to touch any black toner on the tape. If it gets on your hands or clothing, use a dry cloth and cold water for removal.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Push the cartridge firmly inside until it locks into place. Check if it is fully secured before continuing.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to get a jumbo HP toner cartridge for my HP LaserJet 2200D?
Our Compatible HP 96A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge yields almost 30% more pages than the standard HP 96A cartridge. So, we highly recommend the former for heavy printer users with high-volume printing requirements.
I got toner on my clothes. Do I have to wash my clothes in hot water or in cold water?
If toner gets on your clothes, the first thing that you must do is to wipe it off with a dry cloth. Then, wash it in cold water using soap to get rid of the toner stain. Never use hot water when washing because if you do so, all the more the toner will set into the fabric.
What are the credit cards accepted by Inkjets?
We accept credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for offline and online orders.