HP LaserJet 2200d Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
It's true that the HP LaserJet 2200D offers fast print speed and high monthly duty cycle, and that it comes with a fast processor, instant-on fuser, and large memory. But when it starts running low on toner, it can definitely put a strain on your budget as the cost of genuine replacement HP toner cartridge does not come cheap. Good thing, there's a more affordable alternative available here at Inkjets.com, and we take pride in the quality of our compatible HP products that we even backed them by a full-year, money-back guarantee. Shop with peace of mind right here and get discounts up to 60% with our high-quality HP 96A (C4096A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic guide to installing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet 2200D:
- Ensure that the top cover of your HP LaserJet 2200D is open.
- Pull the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Be careful not to expose it to light for several minutes to avoid any damage.
- There's a sealing tape tab on the end of the toner cartridge. Gently bend that tab until the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Make sure not to touch any black toner on the tape. If it gets on your hands or clothing, use a dry cloth and cold water for removal.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Push the cartridge firmly inside until it locks into place. Check if it is fully secured before continuing.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to get a jumbo HP toner cartridge for my HP LaserJet 2200D?
Our Compatible HP 96A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge yields almost 30% more pages than the standard HP 96A cartridge. So, we highly recommend the former for heavy printer users with high-volume printing requirements.
I got toner on my clothes. Do I have to wash my clothes in hot water or in cold water?
If toner gets on your clothes, the first thing that you must do is to wipe it off with a dry cloth. Then, wash it in cold water using soap to get rid of the toner stain. Never use hot water when washing because if you do so, all the more the toner will set into the fabric.
What are the credit cards accepted by Inkjets?
We accept credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for offline and online orders.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet 2200d Printer
Regular Price: $96.95
Special Price $38.95