HP LaserJet 2300dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2300dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2300DN, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside it.
- Remove sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Keep the new toner cartridge level and avoid unnecessary shakes once the sealing tape has been removed to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge back into the printer, ensuring it is seated firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 10A (Q2610A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 10A (Q2610A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 2300DN will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.