HP LaserJet 2300dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP LaserJet 2300dtn makes short work of your serious print jobs with its unmatched performance. It boasts print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, or up to 8 pages per minute for duplex printing. The last thing you'll want is to run out of toner before everything is done. For this reason, turn to Inkjets.com, your one-stop shop for the highest quality toner cartridges available today. We offer the HP 10A (Q2610A) Compatible Toner Cartridge, which features amazing page yield—6000 in standard capacity, 10500 in jumbo capacity. Expect only super-sharp black output when you order this option. It comes with a solid 1-year warranty and up to 62% discount. We'll even ship the item for free if they're worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 2300dtn printer is hassle-free. Just follow these easy-breezy steps:
- Open the printer's top cover, then remove the used toner cartridge by pulling it out via its handle.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Using both hands, hold it by the sides and gently rock it back and forth a couple of times. This way, the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Remove the sealing tape of the new toner cartridge by pulling its tab.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is seated firmly inside.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space—exposing them to strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures can compromise their composition. When storing your unopened toner cartridges, keep them in a horizontal position, not upright. Always keep the spot they're in clean and dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide—but this number is only an estimate. What you'll actually get may be different because of several factors, including the settings of your HP LaserJet 2300dtn printer, how frequent you use it, and the type of paper you use.
Any details about warranty?
Inkjets.com covers our compatible toner cartridges, like our HP 10A (Q2610A) Black, with a neat 1-year warranty and money-back guarantee, plus free returns.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet 2300dtn Printer
Regular Price: $112.95
Special Price $34.95