HP LaserJet 2420 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2420
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s cover panel to access the cartridge tray.
- Pull out the empty toner and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge.
- To properly install the toner, make sure it’s aligned with the tracks on the printer’s tray. Then, carefully slide it inside until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s cover panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two toners?
Both toners are cleaned, repaired, and filled with our own high-quality ink. They, however, differ with page yields. Our HP 11X (Q6511X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages, while our HP 11A (Q6511A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How much will shipping cost me?
Avail our free shipping offer by ordering at least $30 worth of toners. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.99.
How soon can I expect my toners?
If you place your order before 3PM PST on Mondays to Thursdays, we’ll make sure to ship your products on the same day. Products ordered on weekends and holidays will be shipped on the next business day. Depending on product availability and your delivery method, expect to receive your product anywhere between 3 and 8 business days.