HP LaserJet 2430n TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2430n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the machine and then lower it down.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the shipping lock and the sealing tape.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer ensuring that it is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 11A (Q6511A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 6000, while our HP 11X (Q6511X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 20000 pages. Please note that the total page yield of a toner may vary depending on how often you print and the settings of your printer.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
Both of these toners have a shelf life of 24-36 months. To help preserve the quality of your toner, store unopened boxes of toner cartridges in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct sunlight.
Does this toner work with other HP printers?
Yes. This toner works with other HP printers including LASERJET 2400, LASERJET 2410, LASERJET 2420, LASERJET 2420D, LASERJET 2420DN, LASERJET 2420N, LASERJET 2430, LASERJET 2430DTN, LASERJET 2430N, and LASERJET 2430TN.