HP LaserJet 3100 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Capable of up to 6,000 monthly impressions, the HP LaserJet 3100 is a dependable machine for home or small business use. With its printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities, it's an all-around partner for anyone who wants to make sure they can keep up with their productivity tasks. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 3100 include remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges. Available with more than 55% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated with page yields of 2,500. Shop today! Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3100 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Use the two printer door release latches at the back of the machine to pull open the print door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull firmly, removing the entire length of the tape. The sealing tape is about twice as long as the toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the black grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, arrows facing the printer.
- Close the print door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 3100 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages, copies, and faxes that toner cartridges can produce. You can also use them to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Definitely! Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for a minimum of 18 months.