HP LaserJet 3100xi Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP LaserJet 3100xi can offer print speeds of up to 6 pages per minute at 600 dpi maximum resolution. To continue producing crisp, professional prints, however, this machine will need high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. You should consider our HP 06A (C3906A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which offers an impressive 2500-page yield, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted printing. Because it uses the same premium black in as OEMs, this option can deliver vivid, razor-sharp page output—but at a more affordable price tag. For your greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com includes a solid 1-year warranty coverage for this option. Order now and enjoy up to 57% discount, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 3100xi is fast and easy. Here's how you do it:
- Use the two latches on the printer door to pull it open. Grab hold the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from its slot in the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold both ends of the cartridge and shake it gently from side to side a few times, allowing the toner inside to be distributed more evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge in the slot inside the printer. Check that it is securely in place.
- Close the printer door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's HP 06A (C3906A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge have met stringent quality requirements. It is guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet 3100xi without voiding its warranties.
Will I really save money by getting remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yep! The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are more budget-friendly than their OEM counterparts. However, they can still provide exceptional page yield and print resolution. When you choose our high-quality options, you can print more while spending less.
How soon can I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You'll have them in no time. Just place your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays), we will ship them on the same day.