LaserJet 3150Cartridge prices starting at $45.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3150, LaserJet 3150se, LaserJet 3150xi
- HP 06A (C3906A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3150, simply follow these steps:
- Use the two printer door release latches at the back of the machine to pull open the print door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull firmly, removing the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the black grooves in the machine.
- With cartridge arrows facing the printer, insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. All remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 3150 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges support recycling efforts so they are good for the environment. They also help you save on costs without compromising print quality.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Always keep replacement toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessary shakes to prevent toner spills. Do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter as well to avoid issues with print quality.