HP LaserJet 3150se Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP LaserJet 3150se All-In-One printer is the perfect machine to enhance work productivity. This machine is not just a printer but is also a scanner, copier, and fax for a wide range of document types. Fast result is always a sure thing since the 5150se is capable of up to 6 ppm with 600 dpi. A high-quality machine like this needs premium toner like the HP 06A (C3906A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. This toner consists of premium black ink for crystal clear prints. If you avail of this product now, you can avail of up to 57% discount! Place your order now and get huge savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace your HP LaserJet 3150se toner:
- Pull the top cover release lever to open the top cover.
- Hold the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull out to remove it.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it around 5 to 6 times to evenly distribute its contents inside. Take off the protective shield from the toner cartridge and pull the orange tab to completely remove the toner seal tape.
- Align the toner cartridge with its slot and insert it into the printer. Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of the HP 06A (C3906A)?
This toner can produce up to 2,500 pages. However, it can be more or less depending on the settings that you use.
Is it alright to use remanufactured toner for my printer?
Yes it is. Remanufactured toners are thoroughly cleaned and filled with premium-quality toner to ensure satisfying print outs.
What are the shipping options available for the HP 06A?
At Carrot Ink we offer same-day shipping for orders placed before 3 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. You can choose either UPS shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days or Standard shipping which takes 3 to 8 business days.