HP LaserJet 3200 TonerCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The steps below will show you how to install the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 3200:
- Press the two printer door release latches and open the printer door.
- Unpack the toner cartridge, and then shake it several times from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it firmly to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle, and slide it into the black grooves in the printer.
- Rotate the cartridge firmly into place and close the printer door.
- Close the front paper path door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the print becomes faint?
When print becomes faint, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and redistribute the toner in the cartridge by gently shaking the cartridge from side to side.
How can I extend the toner cartridge life?
To extend the toner cartridge life, conserve toner by using the draft mode settings on your printer.
Why is it necessary to clean the HP Laserjet 3200 every time a new toner cartridge is installed?
It is necessary to clean the HP Laserjet 3200 every time a new toner cartridge is installed to maintain print quality.