HP LaserJet 3200 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP Laserjet 3200 is a compact all-in-one machine that lets you print at up to 9 pages per minute at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. It also works as a copier producing up to 9 copies per minute at 600 x 600 dpi, as a color scanner with convenient scan-to-e-mail at the touch of a button, and as a fax with 275-page memory so you won't lose information when you run out of toner. And speaking of toner, you don't have to spend much just to get that replacement. Here at Inkjets.com, we offer low-priced but high-quality compatible toner cartridges. Our HP 92A Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for one, costs far less than its OEM counterpart but performs just as good. Order one here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
The steps below will show you how to install the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 3200:
- Press the two printer door release latches and open the printer door.
- Unpack the toner cartridge, and then shake it several times from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it firmly to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle, and slide it into the black grooves in the printer.
- Rotate the cartridge firmly into place and close the printer door.
- Close the front paper path door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the print becomes faint?
When print becomes faint, remove the toner cartridge from the printer and redistribute the toner in the cartridge by gently shaking the cartridge from side to side.
How can I extend the toner cartridge life?
To extend the toner cartridge life, conserve toner by using the draft mode settings on your printer.
Why is it necessary to clean the HP Laserjet 3200 every time a new toner cartridge is installed?
It is necessary to clean the HP Laserjet 3200 every time a new toner cartridge is installed to maintain print quality.