HP LaserJet 3200se Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet 3200se is a multifunction printer that provides efficient laser printing, copying, and scanning. It can also fax documents at 3 seconds per page. This machine also assures fast printing, copying and scanning speeds of 9 pages per minute. HP designed it with intelligent scanning technology that delivers excellent results for turning hard-copy documents into editable electronic copies. Prolong the service life of your HP LaserJet 3200se by getting the high-quality HP 92A (C4092A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. This cartridge is filled with high-grade black ink blend and boasts 2,500 page yield. If you want the best value for your money, get the HP 92A (C4092A) now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace your HP LaserJet 3200se toner:
- Lift the scanner assembly and open the printer cover.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge and gently pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends and rock it around 5 to 6 times to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Remove the protective shield of the toner cartridge and insert it into the empty slot in the printer.
- Close the printer cover and pull down the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the HP 92A (C4092A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
The HP 92A (C4092A) can last from 24 to 36 months provided it is properly stored.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is a cartridge produced by a manufacturer that is not the maker of your printer. However, compatible cartridges are designed to meet the quality of original cartridges.
How should I store the unopened HP 92A (C4092A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
You have to keep it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Also make sure that it's not placed upside down.