HP LaserJet 3300 TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3300
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3300 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine in a diagonal manner. Set it aside properly to avoid toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape at the end of the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out. Do not touch any of the toner on the exposed parts of the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, with arrows pointing in the direction of the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing stringent quality checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges have been repurposed.
How are remanufactured toner cartridges made?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink. They will also undergo quality checks to spot faulty components, which are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Both compatible HP 15X (C7115X) high-yield black toner cartridges and remanufactured HP 15A (C7115A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 3300 and won't void the printer's warranty. All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees.