HP LaserJet 3310 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3310
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3310, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the print cartridge door is open.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging and locate the sealing tape at the end of the cartridge.
- To remove the sealing tape from the cartridge, grasp the tape and pull it straight out to the side. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door. The new toner cartridge engages when the door is closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 3310 will stay in good condition for up to two years.