HP LaserJet 3310mfp TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3310mfp
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 3310mfp printer is worry-free when you follow this simple guide:
- Make sure your printer's front door is open.
- To remove the toner cartridge you want to replace, grab the handle at its front and pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Hold the cartridge on both sides and shake it gently back and forth several times. This allows the toner inside to be distributed more evenly.
- Locate the sealing tape at the end of the cartridge, grasp it and pull it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer's front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These refer to repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair work or replacement. Once they have met quality specifications, they are restocked with new toner. Because of their reusability, remanufactured toner cartridges can reduce landfill waste, allowing for a better environment. One prime example of this option is the HP15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible toner cartridges different from remanufactured ones?
Yep. Unlike remanufactured cartridges, compatible toner cartridges are new. They are made specifically to comply with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. One of the best examples of this option is the HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge from Inkjets.com.
Are remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Both are guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet 3310mfp printer without voiding its warranties.