HP LaserJet 3380 TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3380
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge door and then remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, rock it gently back and forth to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Break the plastic tab at the end of the new toner cartridge and then remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2500m while our HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages. Please keep in mind that the total page yield of a toner cartridge is subject to change depending on factors such as frequency of printing and type of paper you use.
Will the use of remanufactured toner cartridges void my printer's warranty?
No. All our products are designed to work perfectly with your machine just like their genuine name-brand counterparts and without risking its warranty.
How soon will my order be shipped?
Here at Inkjets.com, we ship all orders placed by 3PM PST from Monday to Thursday on the same day. All orders made between Friday and Sunday are shipped on the next business day.