HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3390
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These 6 steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One:
- Turn off your HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One.
- Open the toner cartridge door. Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge, and then remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Bend the plastic tab at the bottom of the toner cartridge, and pull the tab to remove the sealing tape completely.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
- Turn on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I contact you if I need any troubleshooting tips or if I have queries regarding my compatible HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One toner cartridge purchase?
For troubleshooting tips and other inquiries, you may send us a direct message via our Live Chat feature or call us at our hotline 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST.
What is the difference between the Compatible HP 49A Black Jumbo and the Compatible HP 49X High-Yield Toner Cartridges?
The Compatible HP 49X High-Yield Toner Cartridge contains more toner and yields up to 33% more pages than the Compatible HP 49A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge.
I got toner on my clothing when I replaced the old ink cartridge. Can I use hot water to remove the toner from my clothing?
No. Hot water sets the toner into the fabric. Use cold water instead to get rid of the toner.