HP LaserJet 4000t Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The HP LaserJet 4000T is a monochrome workgroup laser printer. With print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute and max print resolutions at 1200 dpi, you're sure to get the prints you need when you need them with professional-looking results. Easy to use and energy-efficient, it also supports flexible paper handling to take on whatever printing needs you might have. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4000T include compatible HP 27X (C4127X) high-yield black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of over 45% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated with page yields of 10,000. Shop today! All purchases and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4000T, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer top cover by lifting it up.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it up and out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, with arrows pointing in the direction of the printer. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. They can also be used to determine overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 27X (C4127X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 4000T and won't void the printer's warranty. All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.