HP LaserJet 4000t TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4000t
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4000T, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer top cover by lifting it up.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it up and out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, with arrows pointing in the direction of the printer. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. They can also be used to determine overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 27X (C4127X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 4000T and won't void the printer's warranty. All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.