HP LaserJet 4000tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4000tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, shake it gently from side to side to distribute the ink.
- Install the new toner into the printer.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by “high-yield” toner cartridge?
“High yield” means it has more ink contents than a standard-sized printer. In this case, our HP 27X (C4127X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages. This would depend on your frequency of printing, paper type you use, and your printer’s settings.
If I buy in bulk, how long can I store the unopened ones?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I’m encountering issues installing the toner. How can I contact you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please reach out to our customer support via live chat or phone call, and we’ll help you sort it out.