HP LaserJet 4050 usb-mac TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4050 usb-mac
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4050 usb-Mac office printer is a breeze. Just follow this guide:
- Flip open the printer's top cover.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Using both hands, hold the new toner cartridge on its sides, then gently rock it back and forth a few times. This way, the toner is distributed more evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Check that it is seated firmly inside.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges that are created specifically to adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Compatible toner cartridges follow the specifications of their OEM versions, and work the same way. One prime example of a compatible toner cartridge is the HP 27X (C4127X) Black High-Yield offered by Inkjets.com.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Aside from working perfectly with your HP LaserJet 4050 usb-Mac office printer, our compatible toner cartridges can offer page yield and print resolution comparable to their OEM counterparts. But they are more cost-effective than OEMs, making them a better purchasing decision for the budget-conscious.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! Your greater peace of mind is our priority. That's why our compatible toner cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.