LaserJet 4050Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
The HP LaserJet 4050 is a machine designed by HP for workgroup printing that is equipped with a 133-MHz processor and a 10/100Base-TX HP JetDirect internal print server for fast performance. With a 1200-dpi output, it ensures sharp and clear documents whenever you need it. What's even better is that the LaserJet 4050 printer is user-friendly and easy to manage. When it comes to premium-quality toner for your LaserJet 4050, Carrot Ink offers the HP 27X (C4127X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. You won't go wrong with this choice because it has more toner than standard capacity cartridge but it won't ever bust your budget. So, if you want quality toner at a very affordable price, order now at Carrot Ink.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4050, LaserJet 4050 usb-mac, LaserJet 4050n, LaserJet 4050se, LaserJet 4050t, LaserJet 4050tn
- Compatible HP 27X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C4127X) 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace your HP LaserJet 4050 toner:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer. In doing so, avoid reaching too far into the printer because the fusing area near it might be hot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and be sure to take off the seal completely.
- Grab both ends of the print cartridge and slowly rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge and press until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is produced by a company other than the printer's manufacturer. Another term for this type of cartridge is an aftermarket cartridge. It is designed to meet the OEM specifications.
How can I benefit from a high-yield compatible cartridge?
First of all, a high-yield compatible cartridge can print a lot more pages compared to a standard-yield cartridge. Secondly, you don't have to shelve out a lot of money to get one.
How should I store my unopened HP 27X?
Storing the HP 27X is very easy since all you have to do is put it in a cool, dry place. It would also help if the place is dark.