LaserJet 4050Cartridge prices starting at $42.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4050, LaserJet 4050 usb-mac, LaserJet 4050n, LaserJet 4050se, LaserJet 4050t, LaserJet 4050tn
- Compatible HP 27X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C4127X) 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace your HP LaserJet 4050 toner:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer. In doing so, avoid reaching too far into the printer because the fusing area near it might be hot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and be sure to take off the seal completely.
- Grab both ends of the print cartridge and slowly rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge and press until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is produced by a company other than the printer's manufacturer. Another term for this type of cartridge is an aftermarket cartridge. It is designed to meet the OEM specifications.
How can I benefit from a high-yield compatible cartridge?
First of all, a high-yield compatible cartridge can print a lot more pages compared to a standard-yield cartridge. Secondly, you don't have to shelve out a lot of money to get one.
How should I store my unopened HP 27X?
Storing the HP 27X is very easy since all you have to do is put it in a cool, dry place. It would also help if the place is dark.