HP LaserJet 4050se TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4050se
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Raise the top cover of the printer.
- Using the handle, pull out and remove the old toner cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side gently to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Locate the packing tape on the cartridge and pull it straight out completely.
- Using the handle, slide the new toner cartridge into the printer, aligning it with the guides on the sides. Make sure the cartridge is seated properly into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the page yield of this toner cartridge?
The HP 27X (C4127X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages before needing replacement. This page yield will depend on the settings on your printer. We suggest printing on draft settings if you'd like to maximize your page yield.
Are compatible cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes. We carefully inspect, clean, and test all of our cartridges before they’re sent to you. We guarantee that as long as you’re using the correct cartridge and installing it properly, our cartridges are completely compatible and will not damage your printer.
What are the differences in toner capacity?
Our HP 27X (C4127X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is a "High-Yield" capacity cartridge. That means compared with a standard cartridge of the same size, it has a significant amount more ink. That's why it can print up to 10,000 pages before running out.