HP LaserJet 4050t TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4050t
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4050T is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Be careful not to touch any of the toner on the sealing tape upon removal. Dispose sealing tape properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 27X (C4127X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 4050T and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.