HP LaserJet 4050tn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet 4250TN is a workgroup laser printer designed to offer print speeds up to 43 pages per minute at resolutions up to 1200 dpi, ensuring you get the quality prints you need when you need them. It is also easy to use and energy-efficient to operate, all while supporting flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4250TN include HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Get up to 60% off in discounts when you buy these replacement toner cartridges.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4250TN, simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Be careful not to touch any of the toner on the sealing tape upon removal. Dispose sealing tape properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 4250TN and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.