HP LaserJet 4100dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Printing has never been easier and quicker with the HP LaserJet 4100dtn workgroup printer. It boasts auto-duplexing and fast print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, while allowing for razor-sharp resolution with its 1200 dpi. It won't do to run out of toner in the middle of a high-volume print job, so why not turn to Inkjets.com for replacements? We are your one-stop shop for the best replacement toner cartridges available today. These include our HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which features an impressive 10000-page yield and crisp black output that are equal to branded versions. Its long service life, plus a solid 1-year warranty coverage makes this a buy you don't want to miss. Order today and get up to 36% off, plus free shipping when your items amount to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4100dtn workgroup printer:
- Open the printer's top cover. Grip the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- While using both hands to hold its sides, rock the new toner cartridge gently back and forth a few times. This way, the toner inside is distributed more evenly.
- You'll notice a tab on your toner cartridge. Pull it straight off to remove the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly. Insert it into the empty slot until you're sure it's seated firmly.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
The difference is in printing technology. Toner cartridges are used laser printers like the HP LaserJet 4100dtn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 61X (C8061X) Black High-Yield, may not be brand-new, but the print results they can provide, plus an affordable price tag, more than makes up for it. They offer page yield and sharp resolution that are on par with their OEM versions, but you'll be spending less while printing more. Additionally, remanufactured toner cartridges are eco-friendly, allowing for reduced landfill waste with their recyclability.
How soon can I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Fairly soon. We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery when your orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.